February 13, 2011

Hot Sunday Extra Raunchy Style
















Consider this my Valentine's day gift to you. Raunchy Nudes. Ugh, Valentine's Day. I've only had one amazing Valentine's Day. I was a junior in high school and my boyfriend at the time, a senior. He showed up early to my house and brought roses, a card and a pickle. It was adorable. Nothing, has compared to that since. Jesus, that's sad...but, how sad is it when this is a manufactured holiday? Even though, I am sorta talking to someone, I don't expect anything. My day will be filled with work and working out.

I know, I still need to find a winner to the sunglasses give-a-away, but I've been terribly lazy and unfocused. Although, I have started to look for a farm in Spain. It's proving to be really hard to decide. I want to work on a farm with horses though, horses or an olive farm.



3 comments:

Anna L M said...

This is my most favorite hot sunday yet. Blue door girl is exquisite. Where did you find her?

Seester said...

Hottest hot Sunday for sure.

triple x tina said...

Hey, anna. I'm not sure where I found the girl in front of the blue door. I'm glad so many people like her.