April 12, 2010

Blog # 10

My music taste has changed some what over the years... I'd say that i've gotten braver. When I first started listening to music, I would only listen whatever is on the radio, now I search out my music and try to find the stuff that I know I'll enjoy.

So, I tried to make a playlist, but it wouldn't work. So I just found the video's of my body image songs.







All of these women are powerful in their own ways...

The readings all seemed to be in the same catagory of judging the current state of females. I think females are confused. On one hand we're told we need to be thin, beautiful, and sexual; on the other hand we are supposed to remain innocent. The story about "I see the Same Ho" really hit home, cause all the girls really do look the same. Its pretty sad.

No comments: