April 29, 2010

Is it wrong?

Is it wrong to love 1960's fashion?
Cause I do.
I love it forever.
 


                                                                Vintage Top- 3
Target Leggings-6
Vintage Shoes-2 + 8 (heel repair)
Cardigan- 5



So theres this ring.... this ring isn't a normal ring its an engagement/wedding ring. Ms. Taken is a ring that you can put on whenever you want to "feel" taken. Like mr. annoying won't leave you alone, or grandma just wants grandbabies. Hopefully, this ring will shut them up. You keep it on your key chain, but it has its own special case with a little mirror inside. So, I honestly don't know how I feel about... well, I do know that as a 23 year old woman, I kinda want one. I hate being judged for being single, and this will definitely shut some people up. Oh, and its only $29 with free shipping! What do you think?



               



Thanks for looking, bunnies!

No comments: