April 17, 2010

I'll regret the absence of thee...

Things I'll miss about college... (in no particular order)



Debating:  I feel that I'll never experience intelligent debates with such a wide range of opinions again. That makes me sad. Unless, I go to law school. I'm not trying to do that though. I enjoy intelligent debates, and i'll miss it dearly.    (I tried to find a funny picture of debating, but it doesn't exist)

Free Food/Stuff: I have tried to take advantage of everything free this last semester. It's almost a requirement. I mean, for all of the fucking fees they charge you, I better get a free t-shirt. Just last Friday, I got a free hot-dog.                         
Wear whatever: OU campus has some nice variety in clothing. You have the cookie cutter sorority girl... then you have the I Dont Give A Fuck type which wears sweatpants every day. Aside from those two its really just up in the air. I do respect those who dress. Not dress as in heels and a suit, but those who look put together.  I can respect that.  College is the only time where you'll be able to dress however. It makes me sad to think of the real world. Suits scare me. Although, I will be happy if I never see this outfit again...


Vacay: Seriously, when the hell are you ever going to get so much vacation time? OU even cancels class on OU v Texas day. You'll never receive that anywhere you go. Say goodbye to, spring break, fall break, christmas break, oh and SUMMER BREAK.    Bye, fun.

  Roommates: Even though it gets rough sometimes, I will miss the hell out of my roomies. Its nice to always have someone there to listen to you bitch and yes, you have to listen to them bitch too. Its part of the deal.  Thank god, I've never had to make a passive aggressive sign like this....


FREEDOM: I'll miss freedom the most. Freedom to do whatever I like. Like spend my 'off ' day in bed
watching Law and Order: SVU.  College is the one place, where you have complete  control over your life. Go to class, or fuck it, don't go to class. The choice is yours. Once, you get older, you can still fuck around, but you might not have money to eat if you do. So choose wisely.


I'm going to watch some more SVU now...

No comments: