January 5, 2011

Feathers and Glitter

Outfit Post






excuse the mess... 







Dress- Urban Outfitters
Tights-Target
Boots-Amazon.com 


This post is a little picture heavy, but I really had a lot to choose from. Nina and I went a little cray cray taking pictures over the break. I also picked up a new camera. Maybe you can tell the difference from the last outfit post, maybe you can't. Either way, its nicer and I needed it. 

So, I got back to Florida last night around 11. It was a long traveling day. When my dad picked me up, I  decided to tell him about my plans for the future.Work,Spain,work and more travel, he then preceded to tell me that it wouldn't work. He was like 'I know a lot of college kids go to Europe after college, but those are kids that have the means to do so'. It's just like, fuck that. I can make it work. I know I can. I just have to really push myself. It just sucks that he basically thinks i'm wasting my time by being a substitute right now. I have to remind him, a lot that the economy sucks balls.  I'm going to make this Spain thing work, though.


No comments: