October 27, 2010

Let the Sun in

Outfit Post/Random Pictures








Dress-Naked Lady Party
Bathing Suit- Delia's
Shoes- Old Navy
Event- Hanna State Park

I love the second picture, when I was walking up the couple in the background were making out like teenagers. I took that picture and asked if they made the sand pyramid. They said they did, so it's pretty cool that they ended up in the background of the picture. These pictures are kinda like a screen shot of my day.  I decided to ride my bike over to Hanna Park, a local state park. It was a 10 minute bike ride ,definitely worth it.  It was gorgeous and I wish I took more "nature" pictures. I suppose that's just not really my style, though. This outfit post is just a tad heavy on the artsy and light on the fashion. My apologies.






No comments: