October 3, 2010

50's Glam

Outfit Post
   



     



   




    




   


Cardigan- Thrift Store
Dress- Forever 21
Belt-Thrift Store
Shoes-Amazon.com
Event- In Cahoots Club

The first picture is a GUESS ad, I really liked the hair and tried to copy it. It's hard to capture the bump in my hair.  This is one of my favorite outfits. The only problem, my boobs.  I wish they were just a little bit smaller. It's frustrating having large breasts. You can't wear the same things as a women with a B cup, or you can, but you'll wind up looking like a hoe, where as she'll look cute. I'm sure some people are going to disagree with me, but it's just my opinion.  

I don't know how I manage to find the one straight guy in the gay club, but I do. We start talking and he seems nice enough, until he says hes a Republican. (Gasp!!) I don't immediately run for the hills, instead I give him the benefit of the doubt and continue conversing with him. Honestly, people are people or so I thought. He soon reminded me why I can't date a republican. "Well, you know Obama is the worst president in the history of the United States?" Oh, Really??  It was then that I had to walk away. I wanted to have a good time, and enjoy myself. Whereas he seemed to want to argue. Jerk.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though his opinion isn't wrong because well...it's a point of view. Is it factually sound? No. There have been plenty of shitty presidents both republican and democrat alike. Strange he would throw away an opportunity to talk to a pretty girl in a gay club by souring the atmosphere with politics.

-Tarick

triple x tina said...

Yeah, it was kinda crappy. Oh well, at least I got a story out of it. And, thanks Tarick!
Miss you!