October 29, 2010

Halloween Weekendz

It's the fucking weekend. I wish I was more excited about this weekend, but I know in my heart no other Halloween will beat last years with Nina.


The good thing about this Halloween is that I have the house to my self. My dad flew to Dallas for the Cowboy vs. Jaguar Halloween game. If I knew enough people, I would have a little party, but honestly, I don't know enough people down here. It's been hard to get to know genuine people who actually want to be friends. Most people seem content with what they have. I'm pretty sure that I'm only going to live here for another 6 months though. I need a smaller community or a bigger community thats closer mileage wise. 
Here's some more awesome Halloween pictures from last year.




 



 

 Nina was terrifying. Best Zombie ever.


No comments: