October 16, 2010

It wasn't me




Boys

Kittens, remember Republican Guy? Well I left out a tiny detail...I gave him my number. Granted it was before his 'Obama is the worst president ever' comment. But still, he had my digits. Since, I gave him my number I've heard from him sporadically at weird times, like 4 a.m. Sunday morning. I'm sure he just wanted to chat. This was last weekend and when I finally answered the phone I went off. I feel like its rude and disrespectful to call a lady at that hour. Honestly, what do you think is going to happen? The next day he called and apologized for his behavior and just said that he was really wasted. I forgave him and told him to not let it happen again. Fast forward to this Thursday. My phone is my alarm clock like many other twenty-somethings and subsequently never on silent. This guy calls me twice at 2:55 a.m. I don't bother answering, I just ignore the call. The next morning as I was getting ready for work. I decide to let him have a piece of my mind via texting. Heres's our convo:  (Complete with grammatical errors)

Me: I don't know why you think its appropriate for you to call me in the middle of the night. Because, its not. Its rude, and it woke me up since I use my phone as my alarm. DO NOT CALL ME AGAIN!
Him: It wasnt me
Me: That's strange because it came from your phone.
Him: R u sure? Im at work
Me: Ugh, yeah, I'm fucking sure. I'll send you my phone records.
Him: Was in bed at 9...u want to come over?
Me: What? You just said you were at work. And I guess your phone just decided to call me twice at 2:55 a.m.
Him:  Im working from home...and I dont know how I called you? U can come over
Me: Well, I don't give a fuck how you accidentally called me. I'm getting ready for work. And I don't want another phone call from you. The end.
Him: So your not coming over? I said I was sorry...come over real quick
Me: You're fucking stupid
Him: Why

And I never responded. Jesus H. Christ... this is what's out there.  Thanks, Universe.



                                                                           

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why the hell would he asked you to come over? That's strange.

triple x tina said...

I guess he thought he would get some morning booty.