October 7, 2010

White and Black and Red All Over

Outfit Post





 
Dress-Thrift Store
Belt-Naked Lady Party
Shoes-Tia's Closet
Event-Subbing


I woke about 20 minutes before I was supposed to be there. Thankfully, I had laid out my outfit and already made my lunch. I'm so responsible, ha! Unfortunately, you can't do your hair and make-up the night before too.  I always end up wearing my hair up when I sub, its just easy and I don't have to fuss with it during the day.  Today, wearing it up did not serve me as well.  A student became fascinated with my hair and repeatedly pulled it. I was responsible for one child today. Just one, the reason, she was a very dependent Autistic child. I fell in love with her from one day. She was the sweetest girl, whom no matter what had a smile on her face. I don't feel comfortable making a statement about Autism and its origins.The only thing to be said is that it is a very mis-understood condition. This is my 4th time subbing for Autism and every time has been insightful and interesting.

Oh, and my cat got in a fight last night. She has a patch of skin missing on her back. This is her first real injury. I tried to clean it up, but it hasn't seemed to scab at all. It still looks raw. Anyone have any experience and advice?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love it!!!!!!