September 15, 2010

Be young.

Relationships

Apparently, I don't know how to be a girl-friend. My bf thinks that my actions and language say 'single'. I think my actions say 'relationship'. Isn't changing my relationship status on fb enough? JK.  Honestly, I feel like I'm doing enough. I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to act though. It has been almost a year since my last serious relationship. But it might just be bad timing for the Sailor and I.


   


It's hard to get close to someone who is going to be leaving soon. He leaves Oct. 2 for a close to 4-month tour. I've been dating him for 2 months. Only 2 months. I don't think I'm going to actively seek out someone. If I happen to stumble on something wonderful though, I'm not going to ignore it. I feel guilty for saying that. I'm just young and old at the same time. Almost 24. Jesus, that number is heavy. I'm still not ready to be tied down. I don't know if I'll ever be ready.
I still want to be wild and free.

 

P.S. I am in no way comparing myself to Marylin. I think she was in love with a man who couldn't be with her.  A completely different situation. But, isn't she just lovely?

No comments: