August 8, 2010

I do what I want.

Boys

Remember Mistfit boy? Well, Misfit boy decided that he didn't want to be in a relationship. It really sucked because I dated him for about a month, before he started being shady and distant. He would blow me off and when I would confront him about it, he would explain that since we're not in a relationship, its not a big deal. Thats awesome logic. Heres the thing, every connection you have with a person is a relationship. Theres varying degrees of relationships of course.  But nonetheless, a relationship. So to say that you're not ready for a relationship (which he had said earlier) , is to say that you're not ready for a human connection. None, not even at the lowest level.
So, I broke it off.  I didn't want to waste my time. My time is far more valuable.  Even though, I don't have a job and spend my time as I please.

No comments: