May 13, 2010

Sexiness.


Sexiness for everyone from Glow Berlin on Vimeo.

I really like this commercial for this intimate apparel brand. I found the website, but alas its only available in German. Well, you could use Google translator but i'm sure the shipping price would be ridiculous. My opinion on Burqas is really simple, a woman should be able to wear what she wants. End of Story. The key part of that statement is what the woman WANTS. Not what some government, (France) tells her she should not wear, or what men tell her she should wear. Some people believe that Burqas or other head wraps are oppressive, and I think that can be the case in some situations. I believe that in general the women choose to wear them for reasons that are connected to spirituality and religion, not because they'll feel pressured into wearing it.

No comments: