May 9, 2010

Summer luvin

My time is set for when I'm leaving Norman. As of now, August 1.I'm not sure if it will stay that way, or if I'll just say fuck it and never leave. Actually, I know that I'll leave. I know with every fiber of my being that I'm going to move. Norman has been very good to me. I love Norman and everything that it has to offer. I just don't want to put roots here. 

    

GRADUATION FEELS SURREAL.  Its less than a week a way, and I'll be an adult. That's how it works right? So for the summer, I plan on looking for jobs in Florida and partying a lot. I've got to get it out of my system. Well, 90% of it needs to be out of me. My summer plans include:
1-Graduation Party (there will be a FB event, you're invited kittens!)
2-Wakarusa  
3-Go back to Muskogee to see an old wonderful friend
4-Mend all my clothes
5-Possibly babysit some children during all of this
6-Paint
7-Lady Gaga 
8-Wait for my friends to come back from over seas
9-Party
10-Leave

No comments: