October 18, 2011

Air-Conditioner

Sometimes I just need silence.
Complete silence.
Only the hum of the air-conditioner.
Funny. The whole time I was in Europe,
I never saw an air-conditioner.
Sure, stores and some eating places had them,
but homes- no way. Nothing.
You just open the windows and hope it's windy and nice.
Also, no heater. Some homes did have something, like a fireplace.
Which I made fires in for the month of June.
It was that cold, that we needed fires at night.
It's because we were in the mountains.
I miss Spain.
I miss Spain so much it hurts to think about it.
I'm also in need of a good cry. A good, long cry.
A cry where you forget why you were crying,
because you've given into your-self.

Here's a horribly sad video. I'll get the tissues.









2 comments:

flyingmunkey said...

that song is quite powerful and could make almost anything sad. it's from a video game (dead island) and was in one of it's more controversial ads. i fell in love with the song, and listen to it quite often. http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/dead-island-trailer-theme/id422905036 OR http://open.spotify.com/track/1ku6iz80ht16xPwQNglXTv there's a link for itunes and spotify (i don't know what you use :P) to it if ya ever want to hear(feel) it again without the depressing videos to accompany it.

triple x tina said...

Oh sweet. Thanks. I'll def check it out. That song is super sad, but quite pretty.