April 8, 2011

Shout-Out


These are my page views from the past couple of days. I want to give a shout out to those kids/adults/cats checking me out in other countries. Thank you so much for taking time to read about me. Especially Spain, only because I will be visiting there shortly. Hit me up, if you'd like to let me sleep on your couch. Or, really anyone hit me up, if you'd be willing to share your couch. I might just come visit you.

I've found 2 farms to stay at this summer. One is northern Spain, close to France and the other is at the very southern end of Spain. I'm still waiting on my passport, which will probably take longer to get to me if the government shuts down on Friday. I wish the few Tea Partiers weren't holding the balls of every member of Congress. Progress was made, but the Tea Party members didn't approve. So back to the drawing board. This shut-down will cost a shit ton of money. Apparently the passport department is going to be greatly affected. I paid my $150 fee, give me my papers, dammit! I'm waiting......


Sadie!

No comments: