April 5, 2011

Hot Monday

                          
Crystal Renn












Miami happened last weekend. We drove down Saturday, found a little hotel right outside of Miami and spent Saturday drinking in a cheap hot tub. Sunday morning we made our way to South Beach. It was pretty gorgeous. Our hotel was right by the beach. After spending the afternoon at the beach, we went back to the hotel to get ready for the night. We dressed to impress. Some disagreements went down, and I choose to do Miami by myself. Which meant running around South Beach in a little black dress in 6 inch heels, which I wore until 5 am that morning. It was an insane night and I took full advantage of everything that Miami had to offer. FULL advantage. It was a little hard at first being by myself, but at the end of the day, you've got to do you, and fuck the rest.


P.S. I love Raja, and he's a shoe in for the win.

No comments: