November 21, 2010

Ride Away








 



Jacket-  Dillards
Tee-  Dillards
Leggings-  Forever 21
Boots-   Delias.com
Necklace-  Gift from Erin. :) I've added some charms to it over the years. 

So, having the flash off completely changed the look of the pictures. I like the dark look though. I need a better camera. I guess, I could have bought myself a nice new camera for my birthday. Instead, I went and got a tattoo. At least a tat is guaranteed to last forever.  I'm ready for the holidays. I can't wait to spend time with my family. It just sucks cause I have to leave Sadie. At least its only for 4 days, don't judge me. 

I'm terribly annoyed with boys right now. Remember Republican boy, well he called me twice last night. Once at like midnight, I just ignored the call and a second time at 2:45 which I answered. I said something like, "What the fuck is wrong with you?? Delete my number!" I hung up after that. Some guys can't get a clue to save their life.

No comments: