November 10, 2010

In the Beginning

Outfit Post







Cardigan- Dillards
Blouse- I <3 Ronson
Skirt- NY Clothing
Tights- Target
Shoes- Payless Shoes
Watch- Target
Occasion- Subbing

This is a typical substitute outfit. I've been wearing heels a lot when I sub lately. I think it conveys a certain attitude. It doesn't help though, when other students are sportin 5 inch heels. I remember wearing heels occasionally to class. Most of the time, they were boots with thick chunky heels. A bit of goth with punk undertones. Now, I have to think about my image and the message it sends out.
I've also been thinking about taking out my septum. Which means, I'll probably never have a  facial piercing again. I wear my septum ring up 90%  of the time, anyways. I have to be off work, not wearing gold, and be in the right environment. (I have a strong policy about wearing gold and silver at the same time) It's fine though, I'll trade piercings for tattoos.



Panther Update:
Sadie is doing sooo much better. Today, she was getting all excited and running around. I can tell that she feels better. Thanks so much for all your kind words and vibes!! 








No comments: