November 3, 2010

Drainage Tube

Outfit Post






Top- Given to my from my sister, who got it from Kim, our cousin
Cardigan-JC Penny
Jeans-Target
Shoes-Payless Shoes
Ring-Payless Shoes
Belt-From another dress
Occasion-Errands ( I didn't sub in this)

I feel like this week has been super busy. Today I woke up at 5:30 to work at a high school. The first time this year. I've been avoiding high schools because I was afraid of boys hitting on me and kids  being  disrespectful. When I dressed this morning I made sure to dress like a professional  bitch. My hair was pulled back into a severe bun. Unfortunately, it didn't work. The kids were turning in notes they took over the movie and one of the notes said, "I'm not going to lie, my substitute is pretty hot." I'm not going to lie and say that I wasn't flattered, but I didn't take his number. After school I had to run home and pick up Sadie for a vet apt. Apparently, the cut she had several weeks ago was from some animal with an infection. The infection grew under Sadie's skin while the cut healed above it, creating an abscess. Thankfully, she's fine now. She just has this weird drainage tube in her back for the pus. It's disgusting.
 
-Fashion Note-
Originally, I wasn't going to wear a belt with this outfit. If you notice in the 2nd picture, I just look huge. I  found a cute belt that gave the outfit more curves and the outfit improved immensely. Ladies, make sure that your accentuating your curves the right way. Billowy tops like the one above look best when theres some waist definition. 






No comments: