November 8, 2011

Inner Strength- NSFW

Yoga is my religion. Maybe, its not a "real" religion but neither is.......
 I thought I'd do a full post, but I found this one from La Sirena de Buenos Aires and thought she explained yoga and the spirituality rather well.

I've been talking to my mom at lot lately which is nice. We were talking the other day and since my family lives in Oklahoma, where apparently hell has opened up; everyone has been a little more cautious. She followed the warning up with a suggestion to take this time to make it right with god. I shut that shit down quick. I understand that she's my mother and wants the best for me, but the best for me, is for me to be happy. I respect her religion, and I like it if she would accept mine.

Buddha


 The yoga studio is my church. Every time I go, which is 4 or more times a week at 1hr to 90 min I re-connect with myself and leave clear-headed. It's amazing.
I'll have to restrain myself from pushing yoga. But, if you find a good studio, one that really allows you to open up, you develop a strength in yourself  that's far stronger than anything you get from a deity.



Naked Yoga

No comments: