November 4, 2011

Yoga and South Park


 I haven't talked about my love life in a hot minute. I wanted to pause when I got back to the states. But, lady luck is never on a schedule.  Now, I'm almost 2 months in a new relationship and I'm feeling squirmy again.  Is that an accurate description?
Here's the deal. I tried breaking it off with the OG , but things are easier said than done. It sucks that I can't just break it off because I want to be single. The reason has to involve a new guy.
"I hope your new thang is worth it"
Really? My new "thang" is yoga and south park. And I got hit up the next morning about a sex dream...




  I really just want to be fucking single. Jesus. I know I'm getting older. With a 25 year old birthday around the corner, but I'm not ready to be in a serious relationship. I'm just not. I enjoy my Independence way too much. And if that makes me a harlot, or a spinster, then so fucking be it.  













2 comments:

Goldarr said...

Maybe it isn't explicitly a new guy, but the opportunity to meet someone new.

Harlot? Interesting choice of words. Why would you use that?

triple x tina said...

You know I'm always down to meet someone new. But the new guy just smothered me a bit. And harlot, I guess it's just how I imagine society pictures me.