May 10, 2011

-

Bits and Pieces


  • I didn't call my mother for mother's day. I didn't call anyone. I feel a little guilty and jealous.  I wish I had a better relationship with my mother. But, it is what is. 
  • I need to figure out what I'm going to do when I get back from Spain. I can't live with Albert anymore. It's just not a good look and things are still weird. And, I'm a fucking adult. I'm supposed to have my life sorted and shit by now, right?  I need to get a job in Texas before I move there. If anyone hears of anything in that area, pass it along, please! 
  • Oh, I decided to take a break with it all before Spain as well. Sex and Alcohol are no longer in my life for the next 2 weeks. I need to find my center and sort my shit. Those two things cloud my judgement too much. 




No comments: