June 9, 2010

What kind of Paradise am I looking for?

I'm 90% sure that I am moving to Florida. 

It will be nice to start somewhere new, the only thing that I am questioning, is what to do when I get there. I am thinking about either:
1: Getting a job
2: Moving to Mexico and working on a farm through this program. I would get free room and board for the labor that I do on the farm. I could do that for a couple months, and then just see where that leaves me...
3: Look for programs to teach english as a second language abroad.

I'm pretty sure that I'm either going to do number 2 or 3, screw getting a job. My student loans can wait.
I just know that I need to expierence life and moving to Florida will jump start that.

 Rant: People can hate. Thats fine, it only means that I'm important enough for them to take time out of their lives to concern themselves with what I'm doing. I'm 23, I know how to get shit done and I know how to handle myself. I'm not upset, I just think some things need to be said.
I think a part of me is just looking for a fantasy land... A place where no bills exist and a place where I can travel freely...

No comments: