June 3, 2010

Sometimes God smiles on you...

God smiled upon me last night around midnight when a friend texted me 'hey, i heard you wanted some girl talk tickets, is that still true?' I feel bad because a friend is sick, and thats why I get to go to girl talk... but I still almost peed my pants. Its not so much that I really wanted to see Girl Talk, I mean, honestly, its a guy with a lap top and I would have missed this girl...
 
More than Girl Talk itself, I just need music. I need to listen to music with hundreds of people all around me, who are dancing their little hearts out listening to a DJ spin his favorite songs. Plus I might get rid of something that I've been holding onto for a hot minute. Hopefully it still rocks my world... 



Fuck yeah.
So, after Girl Talk I'll be staying in Tulsa. The first time is a loooong time. No, I won't be calling a certain someone that lives up there, fuck that.   Afterward, I'm going to a camp to document the weekend and make a slide show at the end.  Its free and I'm sure I'll have a blast and work on my tan.



This is going to be that summer, that summer where anything goes and everything just feels right.Oh yeah, AND my blog has reached over 1,000 hits. Thanks so much bunnies!!

No comments: