February 28, 2013

ADVENTURES IN DATING


I was walking across the floor with one of my coworkers to finish a job. I looked across the elevators and there he was. Tall, dark and covered in tattoos. We locked eyes. Next thing I know I was giving him my number. I felt connected to him, I mean any guy who finds me attractive while I'm in my uniform is worth a shot.
This guy was the same age as the Drummer. (maybe I need to stay away from the old ones??) We started talking, and had one "date". Soon after he began texting super late and on odd weekdays.

Thursday 2:09 a.m.

K: Come over
Me: Nah, I'm good
K: So ur done
Me: I think we want different things
K: K

Once, again folks. I CAN NOT MAKE THIS UP. This is the dating world. This is whats out there. Grown ass men acting like pigs. I did not meet K in the bar, I wasn't drunk when I gave him my number. On our date, he barely got passed 1st base. I thought that since I met him organically things would be different. LOL.






Please come back for more horrific stories from the dating underworld.




Joder. No se nada el donde mi viva es. Ahora no se nada. Mi viva es muy complicado.

Me gusta mucho el uno senior. Pero, no se if hombre feels el mismo. Quizás, no.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may have to start evaluating what attracts you to certain men and not others. There are a lot of great guys out there, but theyre are not easy to find. I think our western culture has subtly sabotaged men and women from finding a good mate by not popularizing quality character traits in our early lives.