July 31, 2012

Motivation


Hola 

It's been so hot today, like 112 degrees hot.  All I've managed to do is stay inside and be a business lady. I took care of a lot of bullshit that comes with being an adult. Mainly, my student loans. Ugh, I've been avoiding them like the plague. Once I called and talked to someone it really wasn't that bad. They're not mean, or cruel. They just want all of your money. ALL OF IT. 

I've been hearing a lot of talk lately, of how people are "scared" of me. Or some shit like that, as if my personality is pure bitch. . I'm tired of feeling guilty and sorry for the way other people feel about me. I can only control myself, not how someone else sees me. And honestly, I couldn't care less whether someone finds me intimidating or not.
 Except to acknowledge it as a compliment. 


















Shirt- Swap Party
Skirt-My Nana's old skirt made into a DIY, from here 
Shoes-Burlington Coat Factory


XOXO
Christina


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coming off as intimidating is a compliment? Can you elaborate? Maybe I misinterpreted that statement wrong.

triple x tina said...

If being honest, means I'm a bitch then so be it. I'm tired of feeling guilty and sorry for the way other people feel about me. I can only control myself, not how someone else sees me.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I see. Maybe its not the honesty that conveys that impression people get. Maybe its the delivery. Just a thought, perhaps?