December 7, 2011

Hump Day Wednesday

Gorgeous!


Hola!!

I feel like I'm finally chilling out for a couple days. The wedding in South Beach last weekend was interesting. There was open bar from 5 p.m. till 11 p.m. Needless to say, I was trashed. Drinking is a requirement at weddings when your single though. The entire wedding is spent planning your own wedding or cursing love and the institution of marriage. I did both.

 Now, I'm trying to find the energy required to pack and get shit together for the move. My dad canceled internet though, so that will improve production like 200% It's so easy to get stuck some where and not move. I'm also a little afraid of starting all over again. 

"For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again." F. Scott Fitzgerald


*P.S. Theres some NSFW pics below*














Love the black and white


(Insert religious joke here)

XOXOXO
Cristina

No comments: