December 30, 2011

Friday Funday



Hola!

Sorry for falling off, I've been busy with moving and living and family. I made it to Oklahoma, safely after a 20 hr. drive. My cat, one of my biggest concerns was fine. She just slept on my lap the whole time.  

I hope everyone had a good holiday with their families. I know I enjoyed the time I spent with mine. I just wish drama didn't seem to follow. Like hella drama. 


It feels weird knowing that I'm in between worlds. Not living in Florida, and not living in Texas. I really hope that Texas works out for me, because theres no going back to Florida. 


 2012 is right around the corner. Ya'll better party hard. And I wish every fucking single one of you, a happy new year. 


Enjoy the hot people.




Crystal Renn















xoxo
Cristina

No comments: