December 4, 2010

Awareness

I'll be coming back to Oklahoma in 12 days, and I'm super excited. I'm excited to see my family and friends. I love my friends almost more than or equal to some members of my family. I really want to try and see everyone. EVERY 1.  Theres one particular friendenemy that I don't know how to react too. And best believe, that I will react in some way. I can't just smile and ignore her.

 

On one hand, I want to forgive. I had so many memories with that girl. We had so many adventures. I know that we had a connection. I mourned the loss of our friendship, maybe I should just write the $150 off as my error.



But, on the other hand, I want to really hash it out and figure out what I could have possibly done to cause $150 dollars worth of damage. That's what I assume, since I never received the amount that was due to me for the bills. I tried to have some dialogue, but it was met with static.  If the "hashing out" doesn't work, then Imma get ghetto. But, I really want to talk first. I deserve that, right? This all revolves around if I see her or not. Norman is small though, so the chances are high.



I honestly, don't think I'm petty for talking about this.  This is my blog and if you don't like it, don't read it. That simple.

No comments: