January 11, 2012

Stockyards






Hola!!

Here I am in sunny rainy Fort Worth. I shouldn't be too sad, I knew that Florida's weather would kick the ass of  every other place I live. It's just fact. It's been raining for like 3 solid days here. I'm over it. [Update: It stopped raining!]  I got a job at _______ restaurant. Back in the food service industry. I just have to put on a smile and make that paper.  Oh, and Khloe and Kim Kardashian were at the Stockyards earlier in the week. I guess that's something. 
Anyways, 

Enjoy the hot people



That hair!

Paz De La Huerta




What a babe!







Damn Gurl




xoxo
Cristina





p.s. I'm totally shaving my hair like the girl in the last picture this summer. 
p.p.s. Telling someone you don't like them anymore as a way to break up with them is cowardly and stupid. 

No comments: