October 7, 2009

Women want to be dazzled.

It doesn't matter which century your in, there are still certain things that should be done and somethings that should be avoided when your courting someone.

Take last thursday for instance:

I went to see a boy in Tulsa. This boy gets really mad, when I refer to him as a boy. The reason I still call him, a boy is because, he really doesn't have his shit together..... at all.
He's a 25 year old graduate. I know, a college graduate! But, hes pretty much stuck. Which, I'm sure happens to most people.

So before I get there, he tells me that were going to an Art Show that night. So I pack all my cute shit. I get there and we go grocery shopping....then while grocery shopping we both complain about being hungry. While leaving the grocery store, without any prior questions about dinner he pulls into Sonic. UGH. I HATE SONIC. I politily tell him, that I dislike sonic. But we stay....and eat 1 dollar hamburgers.
I tell myself to forgive him, because hes poor (even though hes a manager) and that tonight were going out. Well, 930 rolls around, then 1130 and were still sitting at home. The phone call from his friend just never came.

Look, guys.... I understand your broke, and this and that.....but at least, try just a little. I will forgive lots, and look over things, but driving 4 hours, 8 dollars in toll, 25 in gas for that night....

I'll pass.

And I want this apron.

No comments: